Friday, February 24, 2012

Seen on Gizmodo...'Tactical Mug'


Seen on Gizmodo.  I just _know_ someone is paying for this thing.  And I hope they are being ridiculed.  The ultimate mall-ninja mug?  I respect Optics Planet but...really?  I could *maybe* see getting this as a gag gift for the gear-queer at work but even that's a stretch.  Whatever floats your boat...

I thought about this post, and not posting due to the Gizmodo contributor, Sam Biddle.  In the past he has made some rather erroneous and misleading posts, typically on the subjects of the military and gun rights.  Today, I saw another post he placed which just fanned my dislike of him more.  Check that one out here.

I'll close by saying, I do like to browse Gizmodo, io9, Lifehacker, and Kotaku but warn others, they tend to be pretty liberal biased and usually clear-cut anti 2nd amendment.  They do however post some pro-privacy stuff so I take the other stuff with a grain of salt and move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment