Saturday, July 13, 2013

INFORCE APL SALE, 39% OFF ($92)

The popular INFORCE APL (Auto Pistol Light) is currently on sale from Ares Armor at 39% off from their price of $150.  Their version is branded with their logo on the flat opposite the rail and is $92 with the sale.  As of writing, only 286 are in stock remaining.  I have used INFORCE lights in the past and they are outstanding, very bright and with excellent features.

I have the 9vx light and have been seriously considering getting the APL due to its size and bright 200 lumen output.  I was turned on to this light when Snake Hound Machine decided to produce a Glock package utilizing these and I love the look of it mounted.  The profile of the slide matches up with the light shape giving a very neat and clean appearance.  I can't wait to see this light paired up with the Silencerco Osprey, I think that will be quite a pretty package.  I'm going to wait until the end of the month to bite on this one, but I want one despite my intent to also get a Viridian C5L (100 lumen for comparison) if that tells you anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment