Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Busy busy busy...

I mentioned before one of my motivations for starting up this site was born from free time due to a surgery.  Well, I'm stubborn.  I went to D.C. over the weekend and only really went out and about on Sunday.  That took a lot out of me so I've spent the last two days just relaxing again.  I can say that the area there has improved a bit and is notably cleaner than in the 80's and 90's.  I also found out that even a pocket-knife will draw the long-stare of security.  And a 4" folder is illegal...but I discovered that after getting home to VA Beach.  I need to remember to look-up ALL laws next time.  Apparently being military exempted me as I was frequently asked to sidestep security.  Odd...  I'm also working on a side project, so I'll be splitting energy there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment